Download Windows Vista ISO Files Free: Microsoft is a Huge Giant, and who doesn’t know that? Been in the market for more than 2 Decades now, and still No Signs of Failures, right? Well, not actually. Ever heard of the Microsoft Windows Vista? I used it for more than a year straight on my Dell Vostro Laptop in the Year 2010. And, if that is not it to scare you, let me tell you a Fun Fact, it was “Windows Vista Home Basic”. Too brave of me, I know. Anyway, no matter How Slow or Laggy Windows Vista was, we all loved its design. It was completely New, actually something which Microsoft had never introduced. The transparency and opacity of the Windows, and the Ultra HD Wallpapers, everything was very attractive, except for the Performance.
Still, it brought in some New Features, and that is why we can say that Windows Vista was a Sweet Mistake by Microsoft, as after it came to the Beauty. The Windows 7. Prior to Windows Vista’s Release in the year 2007, people wanted to have their hands on it. But moving further, after their disappointments, they realized there was something better possible with Microsoft Windows OS. And, having to see you on this page, I assume that you too found something really good with the Windows Vista. Well, if you did and came here to Download Windows Vista ISO, then there you go.
Windows Vista ISO Download – Introduction:
Although the Windows Vista is an old talk of the Year 2007, if old means bad, then Windows 95, and 98 don’t deserve appreciation, do they? Well, if you are on this page, there are chances of you being an OS Geek like me. And, I respect all Tech/OS Geeks and their zeal to make things work their way. So, for that reason, I have set this blog up, and in this post, I will share the Correct information about the Windows Vista, and the Download Links for Windows Vista ISO.
But before that, have a look at the Major Windows Vista Features.
- New User Interface – Windows Aero: The Transparency of the Taskbar and the Window which we experience in Windows 10 even Now, originated from Windows Vista.
- Instant Search: Also the instant search from the Start Menu first came with the Windows Vista.
- Windows Sidebar: This was one of the major features of Windows Vista. Adding a Sidebar, Windows Vista made accessibility easier.
- Windows Defender: For those who didn’t believe in installing any third party Antivirus apps to their PC, Windows Defender was always there.
- Performance Centre: For the times when your PC is not responding as it should, there was a Performance Centre in the Windows Vista. It would resolve some of the Minor Speed and Performance Issues.
You might also need to Download Windows XP ISO
- Windows Media Centre: For the people who liked to Enjoy Media and Entertainment on their PC, Windows Media Centre was a great addition.
Now after you have had a Look at the Windows Vista Features, keep reading for Windows Vista ISO Download.
Windows Vista ISO Setup Files – Technical Details and System Requirements for Installation:
As you read the Introduction and Features of Windows Vista in the section above, below here Find the Details of the Windows Vista ISO Files.
Technical Details of Windows Vista ISO Files:
- Software Name: Windows Vista ISO
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone Full Setup
- Developer: Microsoft (Lone Author)
- Compatible Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) or 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements for Installing Windows Vista ISO:
- Processor: 800 MHz Pentium 4 or Above Processor (1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Vista Business, Microsoft Vista Enterprise, and Microsoft Vista Ultimate)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB for Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Vista Business, Microsoft Vista Enterprise, and Microsoft Vista Ultimate)
- Storage Space: 15 GB
- DirectX 9-class graphics card
- Graphics Memory: 32 MB (140 MB for Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Microsoft Vista Business, Microsoft Vista Enterprise, and Microsoft Vista Ultimate)
- CD/DVD ROM
So, these were the System Requirements for Running Windows Vista. I with No Doubts know that your PC easily qualifies these in the Year 2017. So, don’t waste more time now, and move further to Download Windows Vista ISO Setup Files for Free.
Windows Vista ISO Download – Download Windows Vista Ultimate ISO Setup Files for Free (Vista ISO):
Well, there had been a lot of Information about the Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium ISO, Vista Ultimate, and Vista Business as well. Now is the time to talk business. Below here are the One Click Download Links for Windows Vista ISO.
Microsoft Windows Vista ISO Download:
- Windows Vista ISO 32 Bit (Ultimate) [Download SP2 x86 (32-bit)]
- MS Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit ISO [Download]
- Windows Vista ISO (Ultimate Edition) [Download SP1 x86 (32-bit)]
So, From these Download Links, you can Download Windows Vista ISO Setup Files and use those Free for 30 Days. After 30 days, the system will start asking you for your Activation Key.
Note – If the download client requires a Username and Password:
Note: If you encounter any .7-zip format files while installing, you will need to install 7-Zip Extractor. Below here are the links for 7-Zip Extractors for different Operating Systems, find yours and go on.
7-Zip Extractor Download Links for:
How to Install Windows Vista ISO and Create a Windows Vista Bootable .iso Image?
After you have downloaded the essential files, the next thing you need to do is set everything up. If you are New to Technology, you surely will need some help. For that reason, I am here sharing the Stepwise Installation Procedure for the Vista ISO that you downloaded.
Steps to Create Windows Vista Bootable .iso Image:
- Download and Install Image Burn, to create .iso Image Files
- Click to Create Image from Files and Folders
- Go to Source and Select Windows Vista folder after Extracting the files in it
- Click on Advanced Tab, and change the following
Developer ID: Microsoft Corporation
Load Segment: 07C0 and Sectors to load: 4
- Go to the Boot Image option, Click on Browse Folders button, then go to Vista Folder>Boot Folder>etfs Boot
- Finally, click on Build and save the .iso file
Steps to Install Windows Vista ISO on Your System:
- Download the 7-Zip Extractor according to your OS (if there are .7-zip format files present)
- Download the Windows Files and Extract their ISO Files
- Now Burn these into a Bootable Windows Vista CD or DVD
- Use this Windows CD to Install Windows Vista on your PC
Note: You might need to Download Virtual Box. So, search the Internet, in case if you have to. And also, don’t hesitate at all to write to me, or leave a comment down below, for any queries that you have.
How to Install Windows Vista ISO on Virtual Box?
Well, if you are not going to Install Windows Vista on your System, but on Virtual Box or on Virtual Machine, then I got a fix for that too. To get to know how to do it, watch the video below.
Video Guide on How to Install Windows Vista ISO on Virtual Box:
So, this was all about How to Install Windows Vista ISO on your PC. I hope this gave you a good solution, and if you are having to face any problems even now, then you can simply leave a comment below.
Different Versions of Windows Vista:
Another thing which Microsoft started doing since the Windows XP is, bringing out more variants in the Same OS Release. This just means that if you are going to use Windows Vista on your Home PC, you will get to use a different version, if you have a business, and strictly need the OS for Business Performance and Operations, there is a version for that, and if you want your Windows Vista OS to work as an All Rounder, there was a version for that too. So, to get to know about the names of these versions, read below.
Versions of Windows Vista ISO; Namely:
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Professional
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Ultimate
And, as you can guess via the names, the Windows Vista Ultimate is the version, which is a true all-rounder here. With that one, you can do a lot more than you can do on any of the other versions of Windows Vista. Anyway, this was it for now. To know a little more about Windows Vista, read in the section below.
Windows Vista Ultimate ISO – Overview:
Windows Vista, as you read in the section above is an elite version of the Windows from Microsoft. Although Vista as a whole failed in the market, the Vista ISO still holds much value for the Windows Vista Ultimate Edition. The reason is that, where Windows Vista Home Basic and Professional too are really good, still those lack at some points. Microsoft obviously didn’t add all the Features for the Windows Vista Home Basic ISO, and Windows Vista Professional ISO. There had to be some special features, which had to be exclusively for Windows Vista Ultimate ISO only.
Vista Home Basic was especially for people using computers at home. This is the reason why it was Home Basic, and the same is the case with the Windows Vista Professional Edition as well. It too had a specific Clientele, which would buy it or Download Vista ISO for it. While the Windows Vista Ultimate ISO was there to rule it all. Okay Okay! I know it didn’t really rule at all, but at least it came out to do that, right? Windows Vista Ultimate had some great features. And what Microsoft actually did was, exclude these special and most useful features from the Home Basic and Professional Editions. To be honest, Windows Vista Professional still was better, but Windows Vista Home Basic had little to no actual application of Security. Have a look at the Special Features below.
Windows Vista Review:
In the above video, you got a Review of the Windows Vista. I just thought that you might be having to face any difficulties while Installing Windows Vista ISO, so, I just embedded a Windows Vista ISO Installation guide below.
Windows Vista ISO Installation Guide:
Windows Vista Ultimate was a pretty good version. Here, you found the Windows Vista ISO files. These included Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit ISO and Windows Vista Ultimate 64 Bit ISO.
Windows Vista Ultimate Features:
Read below for some Additional Windows Vista ISO Features. Download Windows Vista here. Here, you had the links for Windows Vista Download.
- Very Secure, with the Improvements in the Windows Firewall
- Major Overhauling in the RUN Menu
- Includes Windows Media Player 11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 – faster, and smarter than ever before
Summary and Index of this post about Windows Vista ISO- What have we read, What have we Learnt?
So, by now you might have known that Windows Vista was a good Operating System. Although it didn’t sell the most number of copies, and not everyone appreciated it, still, in my opinion, Microsoft had done great with the Windows Vista. Probably you too have the belief that Windows Vista wasn’t that bad at all. Maybe, that is the reason why you are here looking for Windows Vista ISO. I hope I could help you with that.
And so, as I always say Index is important to make sure that you didn’t miss on anything important, right? Well, there you go for the Index of this Post then.
- Windows Vista Features
- Technical Details of Windows Vista ISO Setup Files
- System Requirements for Running Windows Vista Home Basic and other Versions
- Links for Windows Vista ISO Download
- 7-Zip Extractor (If you find .7-zip format files)
- Install Vista ISO on System
- Create Windows Vista Bootable ISO
- Windows Vista Demo Video
- Windows Vista ISO Installation Guide – Video
So, this is it. This was all the Important Information about the Windows Vista ISO. Moving further, I hope you found this article useful, and if you did, then share it with your Friends who might need this information too. Also, stay tuned for a lot more such content by Subscribing to Our Newsletter.