Mac OS X Tiger ISO: Apple and its products are always famous for the quality. Be it the iPhone, Macintosh, MacBook, or iPod. Everything, you know is amazing so useful, with such appreciable quality. Well, the same goes with the Software and the Operating Systems, which Apple creates. Mac OS X Tiger was one such product, which Apple brought in for the sake of betterment. And, yes it did bring a lot of betterment. So, if you too are looking for the Mac OS X Tiger ISO Files, then you are at the right place.
Here, on this page, you can find everything relating to the Mac OS X Tiger, and also, you will find OS X 10.4 ISO. Save the files, and Install the OS on your Mac.
Mac OS X Tiger ISO – INTRODUCTION:
The Mac OS X Tiger (10.4) came out in the year, 2005 on April 29. The Operating System became a bit famous, and people were liking it. The truth was that its release shocked all the critics, as it was enormously fast, as compared to the older version. This version had almost all of the amazing graphics, which Microsoft had to struggle a lot to add to Windows. On this webpage, you can find the links, to Save OS X Tiger ISO to your PC, so you can install it on your Mac. But, first read about the Mac OS X Tiger Features.
Mac OS X Tiger Full Features List:-
- Dashboard: You could now manage all your Files, Folders, Windows, and Activities more easily
- Spotlight: Search for anything within a few seconds
- Safari RSS
- iChat AV 3: New Chat Updates
- Quick Time 7
- Voice Over: The New Voice Over Software was really vibrant
- Mac Sync: Now, the OS Supported, Full Mac Sync, between two or more Mac Computers
- Apple Mail: You could now access your Apple Mail Inbox, and other Folders more easily
- New Parental Controls: New Special Control Features for Parental Advisory and Monitoring
- You might also want to D0wnl0ad Mac OS X Yosemite ISO
So, you know these were some of the most important Features of Mac OS X Tiger. Look below for more details about the OS X 10.4.
Mac OS X Tiger ISO Technical Details, and System Requirements to Install Mac OS X Tiger:
Tiger OS was a huge update, and it features a lot of important changes. I have even mentioned the Features List, in the section above. Apart from that, what you need to know is the System Requirements to Run Mac OS Tiger on your Mac. So, read below to find out about the Technical Details of the Files, which you will save, and the System Requirements to run those.
Technical Details of Mac OS X Tiger ISO Setup Files:
- Software Name: Mac OS X Tiger ISO Setup
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone Full Setup
- Developer: Apple (Lone Author)
System Requirements to Run Mac OS X 10.4: [sociallocker]
- 256 MB of RAM (We recommend Running on 512 MB)
- PowerPC G3, G4, or G5 processor running at 300 MHz or faster
- DVD drive (also accessible via Remote Disc) or external USB or FireWire DVD drive for installation
- 3 GB of free disk space
So, now you would know if your Mac/MacBook can run Mac OS X 10.4 perfectly. And, if it can, then what are you waiting for. D0wnl0ad now, and just Install it all.
Mac OS X Tiger ISO – Mac OS X Tiger Download and Setup:
You can guess the popularity of the Mac OS X Tiger, by the fact that, within six months of the official release, Apple had delivered more than 2 Million Copies. It now had started representing around 16% of the Mac/MacBook users. And, this is what made OS X Tiger, the most successful Operating System Release in the history of Apple. Maybe for that reason, you are here, looking for the links to Install and Setup Mac OS X Tiger ISO on your MacBook.
Mac OS X Tiger Download Full Bootable ISO/DMG (OS X 10.4):
- OS X Tiger .ISO Image File (PowerPC.ISO) [Mac OS X 10.4.6 ISO] – [Click here to Save]
- Mac OS X Tiger Download ISO 10.4 Intel (anymachine.iso) File Direct D0wnl0ad – [Click here to Save]
- D0wnl0ad OS X Tiger 10.4.11 ISO Prebuilt (Intel) .DMG Files – [Click here to Save]
- Mac OS X Tiger Download (10.4.10 ISO) Direct Link – [Click here to Save]
So, here you saw all the different Variants of the Mac OS X Tiger ISO. I hope these links worked fine for you. Also, I need to mention, that to Install the ISO files, you need to first convert those into DMG. For that, click here to Find the links to Save and Install Power ISO.
Mac OS X Tiger Download – Overview and Demo Video:
Mac OS X Tiger was one strong Operating System of its time. You got to read a lot about it in the sections above. But, after you have on your Mac, the Mac OS X Tiger Download, the next thing you need to do is have a look at something else which too matters. How about having a sneak peek into the Interface? Well, watch the video below to get an idea of How the Mac OS X Tiger Interface really looks.
Mac OS X Tiger Video Demo:
So, this was the video. On this page, you found a lot of useful Information about the Mac OS X Tiger. Also, apart from that, you had the links to Download Mac OS X Tiger ISO. I hope you have had a good time setting it all up, with us.
Index of the Post – Everything about Mac OS X 10.4 ISO:
To find out everything about what was in this article above, and make sure you didn’t miss out on anything important, Read the Index below.
- FEATURES OF MAC OS X 10.4
- TECHNICAL DETAILS OF OS X TIGER ISO FILES
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO RUN OS X 10.4
- LINKS TO SAVE AND INSTALL MAC OS X TIGER ISO
- POWER ISO
- MAC OS X TIGER DOWNLOAD – OVERVIEW
- VIDEO FOR MAC OS X TIGER ISO POST INSTALLATION TOUR
So, this was it about the Mac OS X Tiger. I hope you found this post useful, if you did, then give us a share. Also, stay in touch via our Facebook page, and by Subscribing to our Newsletter.